My baby shower was March 15th, given to me by 11 of my sweetest family and friends. I was overwhelmed by it as soon as I walked in the door. From the shower journal made for me by Sarah Elizabeth (age 7), to the stunning decorations, the delicous shrimp and grits, and from being surrounded by the people I love the most. Ward is already so loved, he is so blessed. I just wish Ray had been there to witness it all.

A handpainted sign for the hospital room door and for Ward's nursery given to me by Amy Snedeker.

A gorgeous feeding spoon and fork in Chantilly from Haley & Lydia.

Grams and I looking at the most adorable piggy bank from Candy Snedeker.

Pee Pee Tee Pee's to catch any accidents! Hysterical!

Ward's bassinet filled with so many beautiful gifts!

Amy and Stephanie running the show.

Beautiful decorations and silver baby items on antique high chairs. My hostesses were so creative.

THE most delicous petit fours with baby blue "HRH" initals on them from The Pastry Shop.

My precious Dothan family, Mrs. Hix, Jane, and even Mymomma made the trip. Ray & Dr. Hix got to babysit Madeline.