Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Earlier, than the "early adopters"
Is this not the best looking man you've ever seen? I can't believe I am actually married to this guy. I am so blessed! Anyway, we have been so busy since well before Ward's first birthday, that I haven't updated our blog. So until I have time to go back and really write some stuff, I am just going to put down general descirptions of what the pcitures are of.
Ray and I both got our iphone 4 today! Here is the first picture I took with it. We actually sat right here on the couch together and video conferenced each other. We got our phones earlier than most anyone else. We just saw on the news that only 300 people in our area got their new phones delivered a day early. We may not have gotten our Jimmy Buffett tickets today as we both jumped online at exactly 10am, only to be told at 10:02 am that all 35,000 tickets had sold out. But we did get out iphones. I've never been the first to get any "thing". Sure I've been first in lots of contests, etc. But I didn't even know what an "early adopter" was until I saw an episode of "Modern Family" that featured the ipad couple of weeks ago. Now I am one.